October 23, 2018
1. Our game has been moved to Pickerington High School North.
2. Transportation will be provided to PHSN and from PHSN for all students.
3. Friday Timeline:4:00 – report to PHSC
4:45 – Load/change
5:30 – Depart
5:45 - Seniors report to track
6:10 - Underclassmen form the Senior tunnel/start Senior Recognition.
7:00 - Kick off
TBA - Return to PHSC
4. Senior Parents should report to the track (at PHSN) by 5:45pm to meet Glenda England for line-up and flowers.
Senior recognition will begin around 6:10.
5. Saturday is SMBF’s at Hilliard – Bradley High School. We perform at 8:30pm. All information regarding tickets,
parking, t-shirts and directions can be found at www.omeasmbf.org
6. Saturday Timeline: 4:00 – Dress rehearsal
5:00 – Eat/Load/Change
6:00 – Depart
6:45 – Arrive at Hilliard – Bradley
7:30 – Warmup
8:30 – Perform
8:45 – Awards
10:30 – Return to PHSC
7. I will announce playoff information as I receive it this weekend.
Mr. Stowe is Director of Bands at Pickerington High School Central. He's in his 10th year of teaching in Pickerington and 18th year of his career. Mr. Stowe holds two Bachelors degrees in Music Education and Performance from Capital University and a Masters of Music from the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music.