PHSC MARCHING TIGERS
1. When are summer uniforms worn?
Answer: Typically for the Independence Day Parade, Labor Day Parade, and early season football games when the temperature is expected to be high.
2. When are "PURPLE" uniforms worn?
Answer: Typically for football games once the temperature accommodates.
3. When are "WHITE" uniforms worn?
Answer: Typically for competitions and special events.
4. How do I confirm which uniform is being used for a particular game or event?
Answer: Watch Mr. Stowe's F.Y.I. Information will also be conveyed to the students directly by Directors or section leaders.
5. When are uniform fittings conducted?
Answer: Typically in June or July. Once the dates are confirmed, a SignUpGenius is created and emailed to the families to schedule specific time slots.
5. Will the uniform moms / dads also check sizes for things like hats, shoes, etc.?
Answer: Yes. The uniform moms / dads will get all sizing info at the uniform fitting sessions, or they will communicate with you via email about information that is needed.
6. Where are the uniforms kept?
Answer: Uniforms are stored at the school. Students report to the band room before and after each game or practice to obtain or drop off their uniform. If there is any change to this procedure the Directors and/or uniform moms/dads will inform you of the details.
7. Do I have to clean the uniform?
Answer: No, the band takes care of all cleaning. We specifically ask that you do NOT attempt to clean the band uniforms. Do NOT attempt to hand wash , machine wash, or spot clean the uniforms in any manner. Do NOT use any disinfectant spray, deodorant spray, or Clorox wipes on any band uniform or uniform pieces. Notify one of the uniform moms/dads if there are specific issues that need special attention.