Dear Parents, Students, and Rose Parade Travelers,
Our Rose Parade Flight Assignments are now posted at
- Go to the LA Flight Info tab at the top of the page
- The Password is: ******************. (actual password was in sent duplicate email to members of the google group)
- Password is case sensitive
- Please do not share the password with non-Rose Parade travelers
- There are eleven flight groups. Each group has its own page on the website.
Creating our flight groups is a very challenging puzzle and a huge undertaking.
PLEASE KNOW WE DID OUR VERY BEST:
- TO KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER
- TO BALANCE STUDENT TO ADULT RATIO FOR PROPER SUPERVISION
WE ARE NOT ABLE:
- TO CHANGE ANY FLIGHT GROUPS FOR ANY REASON
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- AIRLINES CAN CHANGE FLIGHT TIMES and NUMBERS AT ANY TIME
- WE WILL UPDATE YOU WITH ANY FLIGHT TIME/NUMBER CHANGES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We will be distributing the complete itinerary and information at our Mandatory Rose Parade Traveler Meeting on December 10, 2018, 7pm in the Pickerington North Performing Arts Center. We will review the itinerary, performance information, airline procedures, trip rules, and other important information at the December 10 meeting.
If you are traveling to the Rose Parade in any capacity, the December 10 meeting is for you.
Please contact Dr. Parulekar at Marc_Parulekar@PLSD.US with any questions.
Looking forward to an amazing trip!
Nathan Stowe Gregory Benson Marc Parulekar
Mr. Stowe is Director of Bands at Pickerington High School Central. He's in his 10th year of teaching in Pickerington and 18th year of his career. Mr. Stowe holds two Bachelors degrees in Music Education and Performance from Capital University and a Masters of Music from the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music.