LG Contest info!
- Concert and Symphonic band will travel to and from contest together.
- Parents may only attend the stage performances.
- Spectators are not permitted to enter the performing area after a performance has started. Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early at the auditorium door.
- Please refrain from any shouting or excessive cheering before, during or after a performance.
- Symphonic and Concert band kids are encouraged to bring cash for dinner from the WSHS band boosters.
We've been working extremely hard in preparation district contest, please plan on attending this free event in support of our students! Please email me with any additional questions you might have!
4/22/2020 11:55:55 pm
Thank you for the information that are posted in this post. A post that is helpful to all of the readers who are finding that information and updates that are needed. I want to get more tips and knowledge that will help me. I want to have an edge to my competitors so that there will be more chances of winning. A great experience that will stay with me forever. I am happy with what I have reached so far. I am happy with the different things that I have seen.
Leave a Reply.
Mr. Stowe is Director of Bands at Pickerington High School Central. He's in his 9th year of teaching in Pickerington and 17th year of his career. Mr. Stowe holds two Bachelors degrees in Music Education and Performance from Capital University and a Masters of Music from the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music.