4th of July Prep Rehearsals FYI
We are finally to the eve of our first official practice for the 2021 Marching Band Season. Myself and the rest of the staff are looking forward to getting everyone back into action!
Before tomorrow here are a few reminders that will make the experience a positive one.
1. Get plenty of rest and start hydrating for practice tonight.
2. Come with your instrument or get to school early so that you can check one out for the season.
3. Dress properly for the weather. No jeans, sweatshirts, flip-flops. It will be humid.
4. Wear the proper footwear. lace up tennis shoes will be best everyday.
5. Hats, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
6. Most importantly, Bring plenty of water. An insulated bottle that holds 64-128 ounces is best.
Our Schedule everyday will look something similar to this:
8:00am - All students meet at the flag pole for morning announcements. (Perc and Guard included)
8:15 - Students dismissed with their instructors for Rotation 1
9:15 - Rotation 2
10:15 - Rotation 3/Full ensemble
11:15 - End of rehearsal announcements
11:30 - Dismiss
Looking forward to seeing you all at 8am, SHARP!
Leave a Reply.
Mr. Stowe is Director of Bands at Pickerington High School Central. He's in his 9th year of teaching in Pickerington and 17th year of his career. Mr. Stowe holds two Bachelors degrees in Music Education and Performance from Capital University and a Masters of Music from the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music.